A Macchiato Saturdaze

By February 14, 2016 , , , ,

"Where have you bean my entire life!"

These are the words I say to Nissen every single time we meet. 


For those of you who have stuck around for a while now, you'll recognize Nissen from my past adventures. We met in University and despite always being one province apart, we manage to keep in contact just enough to stay current on each other's lives.


One thing about having friends a flights distance away is that it can be hard to get together, so when I texted Nissen super last minute that I was dropping by for the weekend, I wasn't expecting him to be able to make time for me.

But not only did he make time, he (and my lovely friend Tiffany) also introduced me to this lovely little coffee shop right in the heart of downtown Toronto.


For those of you who are familiar with the area, you'll know of Eaton's Center - which is basically a wonderland for shopaholics. 


Dineen Coffee Co. (the name of this delicious little shop) is a brisk walk from Eaton's Center and perfect for a little R&R between the shopping and the bag carrying.



The inside of the shop is brightly lit with tall windows surrounding the entire space. Underneath the gleaming chandelier are rows of leather seats with study marble tables, which are perfect for a cup of coffee (or two).




Fueling up on caffeine, he ordered a coffee, I a macchiato, and our third date a strong shot of espresso.




We ended off our lovely get-together with warm conversations between light sips of coffee. 

For those of you looking for a quiet place to relax after a long day, or perhaps a place just to escape, Dineen is the perfect combination of local coffee store and luxury boutique. If you are coming from Eaton's, the closest exit is the one near the Apple store. It's got a hearty spread of baked goods and a wide variety of drinks to satisfy your caffeine addition.

The perfect little get-away in the heart of Toronto.


naomi

______

For more information on Dineen Coffee Co. please visit the following link

Dineen Coffee Co. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Replies

  1. wow naomi, these pictures are fantastic! I love the shots of the coffee. Will definitely hit this place up next time I'm downtown, thanks for the rec!

    ReplyDelete