Toronto | Korean BBQ

By January 22, 2014 , , , , ,

As I sit here writing this, I am perusing other Toronto food blogs, flipping back and forth, and back and forth. The most fabulous part of Toronto is the sheer diversity of food in the city. 

I personally have an obsession with DIY foods, like hotpot, kbbq, steamers etc, but it's difficult to find a good place in Winnipeg for any of the above.

It's much different in Toronto where fantastic  authentic restaurants for anything are just a hop skip away.

On a cold chilly day, it was KBBQ for sure.






Best part about Korean food are the banchans. I could sit and eat these all day if you let me.







We got two different types of meat, beef ribeye and samgyupsal.  Not the healthiest, but once you finish grilling you can wrap the meat up in a delicious lettuce wrap, stuffed to the brim with vegetables. Makes it practically healthy in my books. 

My stomach is growling as I write this post.



Sariwon is our go to place, but this time we went to Seoul House once and Chingu the next. You can find a list of places that offer KBBQ here.

Do wear clothes that you plan on washing though, the amazing smell has a tendency to overstay it's welcome.  

Click to add a blog post for Seoul House on Zomato 

naomi

You Might Also Like

3 Lovely Replies

  1. This was at Seoul House wasn't it!
    Their BBQ is good, but their service isn't great, I LOVE Chingu though.
    I think im going to book a reservation tonight, thanks for sharing!

    http://www.foodigator.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so delicious so sad I missed it, we should definitely do this again this summer ~ S

    ReplyDelete