Hostess with the Mostess

By April 12, 2018 , , , , ,










HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS

___

This last weekend, I was blessed to somehow charm my way into Natasia's weekly brunch gathering. We don't live in the same city, so I don't get to see her often, but when I do it often involves food.

During the week, Natasia is a graphic artist who is responsible for some of the cool artwork you see around you. On the weekend, she hosts these fantastic brunches where she invites some close friends and a few plus ones to her gorgeous apartment and sits us down in front of her beautifully decorated table and lays plates and plates of food in front of us. All freshly prepared in her kitchen just moments before, the dishes arrive steaming and still slightly bubbling at the surface.

On today's menu; fresh bread with an assortment of dips, cheese and crackers, a light massaged kale salad, a hearty shakshuka, roasted vegetables, banana loaf, and a selection of sweets to end the meal.

One of the best Sunday's I've had in a while.

ps. did I mention she has a cat that you can pet while you eat?

naomi.

You Might Also Like

2 Lovely Replies

  1. Great post on "Hostess with the Mostess". As a professional chef i have to appreciate your work. Keep Posting useful posts like this. Keep in touch with my websites- Culinary Institute | Chef Training Institute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Hostess with the Mostess" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites vegetarian restaurants salem | vegetarian restaurant at kanchipuram

    ReplyDelete